still, everybody says that if they’d have the chance they’d fly like we do
May 17, 2010
I just tried to write this post 3 times and deleted everything because I don’t want to publish what I want to say.
– I don’t want to leave (although I AM very excited about spending the summer in Tacoma in my own house with all my besties and seeing family again, etc.)
– I’ve hands down had the best times of my life here
– Right now I don’t know what kind of games the world is trying to play on me but it’s pretty cruel
– If we want me to get home at the scheduled time, not only does the volcano have to stop erupting but British Air has to STOP striking… all my friends flights (who are all a week before mine) got changed. I would really prefer if I didn’t have a FOURTH layover because of this mess
– I’m going to miss these kids: